Sunday, January 19, 2014

Great Response

Thanks for the response and filling most of the Ski Club positions!

I'm still looking for a Coach with some ski experience to lead a group of kids who are working on mastering some of the basics before moving on.

We will also need to find an Events Coordinator who can come up with and help implement some ideas for fundraising.  The Club has been using a snowmobile on loan from Chris Jackson.  The snowmobile has groomed many kilometers of ski trails over its life and it will need to be replaced, either with a snowmobile or tracked UTV.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.

    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or vice-versa?
    My blog covers a lot of interesting and helpful posts just like yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. And also, I think you'll love my recent blog post titled What To Do When Your Motivation Towards A Goal Wanes

    I'm hoping to hear from you too and quickly, you've got a great blog here.

    Daniel.

    ReplyDelete