Friday, January 10, 2014

Coaching Clinic & Grooming Clinic

Sunday January 12th; Coaching Clinic at 1:00, Grooming Clinic at 2:30
Meet at Believers Fellowship Church, park in back of lot, behind church.

Coaches - I dropped off the coaches manual and games booklets at Bluedog on January 2nd.  Hopefully you have had a chance to look through them.  I will bring any extra copies on Sunday, and also copies of the weekly lesson plans.  I will have the roster divided into groups and we can discuss and make any changes before the first practice.  Bring your classic ski gear and we can go over some of the drills and lessons, and any questions you have.  Veteran coaches don't need to attend; unless you want to discuss the roster.  I would like to have a different coach lead the group warm-up each week.  I'll go first.

Groomers - Bring some ear plugs and I'll bring the gas.  I hope to have some of the grooming done before we meet, but hopefully you can each get a little time on the sled.

No comments:

Post a Comment