Thursday, March 19, 2020

Return gear to Dan when convenient

Thanks for another great season of Nordic skiing.  I was hoping that we might get another chance to ski in March, but that does not look likely.  Unless you have a trip planned up north, you should think about returning your gear.  Please drop it off in my garage (S 3746 Bakkom Rd) as I am storing all the gear at my house.

I understand we are adjusting to big changes in our lives with the virus event, so there is no rush.

Thanks again.  I'm already looking forward to skiing next winter.
Coach Dan

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dan. Recently relocated to Westby. Are there any trails in or around Westby proper? Thanks, Bryan Hole

    ReplyDelete
  2. First You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. i see you got really very useful topics, i will be always checking your blog thank
    Snowflake Training in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete